Departure in 4 × 4 from Ouarzazate in the morning to across the Draa Valley, to the great dunes of chigaga to enjoy a beautiful sunset climbing the highest dune. Evening meal and night at the bivouac of chigaga.
- Day 1: Ouarzazate – Foum-Zguid – Erg Chegaga
- Day 2: Erg Chegaga – Mhamid – Ouarzazate
- Sahara Camel trek excursion
- Overnight desert camp
This tour starts in Ouarzazate and ends in Ouarzazate (2 Days/1 Nights)
Day 1: Ouarzazate – Foum-Zguid – Erg Chegaga:
Departure in the morning direction to Erg Chegaga through Taznakht. We have lunch in Foum-Zguid, then we continue along the road that takes you back to Lake Iriqui and after to the dunes of Erg Chegaga (300 M high and 40 km long). We arrive to a camp with Berber tents in Chegaga, walking in the dunes to enjoy the sunset. Dinner and overnight in the camp.
Day 2: Erg Chegaga – Mhamid – Ouarzazate:
After your breakfast we start to M’hamid crossing 64 km through Hamada desert, dunes and oases. After M’hamid, we make a pause in Tamegrout to visit the Koranic library and the underground Kasbah. We arrive in Zagora around noon to have lunch and continue through Draa Valley up to Ouarzazate
Services to be included :
- Comfortable Transport in Minibus or 4×4 with Air Conditioning
- Professional Driver
- All Transportation & Fuel
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Camel Ride in the Desert
- All Applicable Taxes
- You will have the opportunity to stop on the way to visit the interesting places and take pictures.
- Comfortable Accommodation: Luxury Camp in the Desert
Services to be excluded :
Request more information :
- Tell us about your vacation on the short form below!
- How many people are you traveling with?
- Tell us a little about yourself and let us know any questions you may have about this tour. Our travel experts are standing by to respond personally to you.