Sleep under the stars at your Morocco Sahara desert camp in Merzouga, cross the Valley of the roses and the road of 1001 Kasbahs. Finally, admire the splendid Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou !
- Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate
- DAY 2 : OUARZAZATE - AGDEZ – DRAA VALLEY - GORGES OF MHARECH (TRACK OF DAKAR)
- DAY 3: MARRAKECH - OASIS RAMLIA - OUZINA DUNES - MERZOUGA:
- DAY 4: MERZOUGA - ERG CHEBBI TOUR - MERZOUGA
- DAY 5: MERZOUGA - RISSANI - GORGES OF TODRA - DADES VALLEY
- DAY 6: DADES VALLEY - ROSES VALLEY - SKOURA - MARRAKECH
Morocco Adveturre Tour
DAY 1: MARRAKECH - AIT BEN HADDOU - OUARZAZATE:
Our team will pick you up from your hotel, Riad or airport then our journey will begin with driving to Ouarzazate passing through a series of mountains called the Atlas Mountains. Our first stop will be at the Pacha Glaoui Kasbah in Taliouet. After that, we will stop again at one of the famous Kasbahs in Morocco called the Kasbah of Ait ben haddou. This Kasbah was built a long time ago by Berbers as a shelter. However, now it serves as a filming setting for several Hollywood and international movies. After exploring this majestically beautiful monument, we will continue our tour tin the Hollywood of Africa, Ouarzazate. Night will be spent in Ouarzazate
DAY 2 : OUARZAZATE - AGDEZ – DRAA VALLEY - GORGES OF MHARECH (TRACK OF DAKAR):
After breakfast and visit the Taourirt Kasbah, we depart in the direction of Zagora crossing the Mountains of the Anti-Atlas and passing through the port of Tizi N Tinifift, to 1,600 meters in height. ushering in the Draa Valley by a track we will see various Berber villages and kasbahs in its interior. Leaving behind the peoples N’kob, Tarazine and Alnif, we will take another track that crosses lost towns until you reach the Gorges of Mharech. Many of these sections are to be traversed during the Dakar Rally. Dinner and overnight in a Riad.
DAY 3: MARRAKECH - OASIS RAMLIA - OUZINA DUNES - MERZOUGA:
We will travel through the road of Dakar Rally gaze at epiphytic plants Wadis (dry river beds), oasis and magical dunes of Ouzina. Along the way, we will pass through different Berber villages and huge seas of dunes. After having lunch, we will continue towards Merzouga. As we reach Merzouga, we will go directly to the hotel to pack your stuff and then meet our team to ride camels in order to explore the charming, high dunes and a the marvelous Saharan sunset. We will spend the night in a nomad traditional camp.
DAY 4: MERZOUGA - ERG CHEBBI TOUR - MERZOUGA:
After enjoying a fabulous sunrise, we will ride the camels back to the hotel where you can take a shower and have breakfast. Then, we will drive towards Erg Chebbi, huge seas of sand. Along the way, we will pass through an ancient path that connects Paris-Dakar and through which you could easily see the Algerian borders. We will stop in the oasis of Tissardmine to enjoy its beauty and meet some nomad families living there in order to share with them their way of life. Following this, we will visit a small village called Khamlia, which is known for its spiritual Gnawa music. By the evening, we will drive back to the hotel to enjoy our last day in the desert.
DAY 5: MERZOUGA - RISSANI - GORGES OF TODRA - DADES VALLEY:
After having breakfast, we will head towards Rissani, the old capital of the current ruling dynasty, the Alaouine, to explore its souk. Then we will continue towards Erfoud, which is well known for its national date’s festival and fossils industry. By the evening, we will already be walking inside the gorges of Roda and the Dades valley. Night will be spent in the hotel between the giant walls of this gorge.
DAY 6: DADES VALLEY - ROSES VALLEY - SKOURA - MARRAKECH:
For today’s excursion, we will start by leaving the valley and driving through the road of one thousand Kasbahs, valley of Roses and the palm oasis of Skoura before reaching Marrakech. By the late evening, we will reach our destination then we will accompany you to your accommodation.
Services to be included :
- Transportation in private licensed 4WD or Minibus with A/C, fuel throughout the tour
- English speaking driver
- Accommodations in typical Moroccan hotels, Kasbahs, Riads and Inns with Ensuite rooms, air conditioning/heating
- Possibility to upgrade accommodations category with exta cost
- Swimming stops (April to September), we select hotels that have a swming pool facility for this period
- Walks & Explorations for example in Ait Benhaddou & Gorges
- 2 Nights at Erg Chebbi desert dune in a nomad tented camp (possibility to upgrade to Luxury camp)
- Erg Chebbi Camel Trekking tour at sunset
- Local Taxes
Services to be excluded :
Request more information :
- Tell us about your vacation on the short form below!
- How many people are you traveling with?
- Tell us a little about yourself and let us know any questions you may have about this tour. Our travel experts are standing by to respond personally to you.