This trip is for 8 days from Marrakech and back to Marrakech and you will have option to extend your holiday in Morocco imperial cities as long as you want.
Cultural trip out of the commun where you can discover the marocan art’s history. Morocco is a friendly an welcoming country with its traditions, religion, architectere, dress and tradewhich are part of an ancient culture that has developped in a harsh environnement and remained inchanged for centuries.
- Day 1: Arrival to Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech – Casablanca – Rabat
- Day 3: Rabat, Meknes , Volubilis – Fes
- Day 4: Fes City Tour
- Day 5: Fes – Ifrane – Midelt was questioned for – zigzag path to Exit Gorges – Erfoud – Rissani – Merzouga ( camel ride in the Erg Chebbi desert)
- Day 6: Merzouga – Gorges Todra – Dades valley and ravine
- Day 7: Dades Gorge – Rose Valley – Skoura – Ait Benhaddou – Atlas mountains – Marrakech
- Day 8: Marrakech – Transfer to the airport
Imperial Cities Tour
Day 1: Arrival to Marrakech
We are with our guide and driver of our includes the transfer. A half day excursion to the stunning Ourika Valley to see traditional berber villages is available for those arriving early today, otherwise , a free day (Hald day) in the city of Marrakech . The night in Marrakech .
Day 2: Marrakech – Casablanca – Rabat
. Our first stop is Casablanca where we have a guided tour around the impressive Hassan II Mosque . After lunch we headed to Rabat, where we will visit the mausoleum of Mohammed V and Kasbah des Oudaias. The night in Rabat
Day 3: Rabat, Meknes , Volubilis – Fes
Today, we are in first place inside stopping at Volubilis, Morocco’s largest and best preserved Roman ruins . We visit near Meknes, the third Imperial city . From here it is a short drive to Fez, the oldest of the imperial cities . The Night in Fes
Day 4: Fes City Tour
We have today in the vibrant atmosphere of Fes in a full day tour with a local guide . We will visit the Medersa Bou Inania, the Mausoleum of Moulay Idriss and the Andalusian and the Quaraoiyin mosques. We visit the Nejjarine Museum Square with its fountain of the 18th century . Fes medina is a maze of more than 9000 small narrow cobbled streets, and is a world of modern Fes. The Night in Fes
Day 5: Fes – Ifrane – Midelt was questioned for – zigzag path to Exit Gorges – Erfoud – Rissani – Merzouga ( camel ride in the Erg Chebbi desert).
Southeast direction we stopped in Ifrane, the Lion City before continuing in the Middle Atlas mountains with the cedar forests of Midelt was questioned for where we will stop After a time at lunch time , we are still in the deep south in Errachidia stopping at a panoramic view of the gorges and Oasis zigzag path to exit, get to the end of the morning desert and relax on the edge of the sand dunes , which makes it on the stage. It is an incredible experience of swimming in the pool house guests, while in the vastness of the desert that extends in front of us . Lunch is included in the guest house and then we have free time to explore the dunes or take a desert in camel. In the evening we have dinner around a campfire , and sleep in tents ; a true wilderness experience . One night in the desert
Day 6: Merzouga – Gorges Todra – Dades valley and ravine
We make the return trip to meet with our driver at the moment of leaving the wilderness behind us . Traveling through the vast rural areas , seeing the impressive landscape changed again. Local conditions permitting we will visit the impressive Todra Gorge before continuing to Dades Gorge. The Night in Dades Gorges
Day 7: Dades Gorge – Rose Valley – Skoura – Ait Benhaddou – Atlas mountains – Marrakech
After breakfast, enjoy the green landscapes course to Ouarzazate , the gateway to the Sahara and now famous in Hollywood in the desert, due to the number of famous movies that have been made . We will drive along the river along the Ounila and is known for its kasbahs to visit fortified city of Ait Benhaddou , declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1987 , along the ancient caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech in the current Morocco. In spite of the fact that they damage with each rain, jumping over the 2260m Tizi n’Tichka and then down to the plains arriving in Marrakech in the late afternoon . Time to freshen up and take a last night together. One night in a hotel / Riad in Marrakech.
Day 8: Marrakech – Transfer to the airport.
The tour ends after breakfast, transfer to the airport .
For those arriving by plane at the end of the day is a good chance to take the optional excursion to the Ourika Valley , or for those who adhere to the Atlas Trek (subject to flight schedules ), the journey starts after breakfast, and ends in the afternoon .
Services to be included :
- Transportation in private licensed 4WD or Minibus with A/C, fuel throughout the tour
- English speaking driver
- Luxury accommodation in hotels, Kasbah, Riad
- Cities Guides
- Half Board - 2 meals each day Dinner & Breakfast, (Vegetarians are welcome)
- Possibility to upgrade accommodations category with exta cost
- Swimming stops (April to September), we select hotels that have a swming pool facility for this period
- Walks & Explorations for example in Ait Benhaddou & Gorges
- Night at Erg Chebbi desert dune in a Luxury camp)
- Erg Chebbi Camel Trekking tour at sunset
- Local Taxes
Services to be excluded :
- Soft drink ( water....)
- Personal travel insurance
Request more information :
- Tell us about your vacation on the short form below!
- How many people are you traveling with?
- Tell us a little about yourself and let us know any questions you may have about this tour. Our travel experts are standing by to respond personally to you.