Morocco camel treks & desert tours that run from Marrakech to Fes include Erg Chebbi camel trek with overnight in a Sahara Desert camp under the tents or a sunset or sunrise camel ride and a night at the hotel in an A/C ensuite room at the dune line. Our Marrakech to Fes desert tours & camel treks range from 3, 4 and 5 day tours or more, we recommend 4 and 5 day tours to avoid long distances and cover more sites.
- Day 1- Marrakech to Skoura via Ait Benhaddou & Ouarzazate
- Day 2- Skoura to Erg Chebbi via Todra Gorges & Dades valley
- Day 3- Erg Chebbi to Fes
Marrakech to Fes via Erg Chebbi Luxury Sahara Desert Tour
Day 1- Marrakech to Skoura via Ait Benhaddou & Ouarzazate:
Pick up from Marrakech and transfer to Skoura palm grove with stops in Telouet, Ait Benhaddou Kasbahs, Atlas Mountains and Ouarzazate. You will overnight in Skoura in a luxury boutique hotel.
Day 2- Skoura to Erg Chebbi via Todra Gorges & Dades valley:
Pick up from Skoura and transport to Erg Chebbi desert for the overnight in a luxury desert camp and sunset camel ride. Enroute you will stop by the Todra canyons where you can enjoy a short walk. You will head east to Erfoud and Rissani then off to the Sand dunes of Erg Chebbi.
Day 3- Erg Chebbi to Fes:
A long journey to Fes via Atlas Mountains and the beautiful Ziz valley. You will stop in the cedar forests and Ifrane before reaching your hotel or riad in Fes around 6 pm.
Services to be included :
- 4x4 tour vehicle / minibus with A / C
- Driver's guide
- Luxury hotel nights (breakfast and dinner included)
- Night at Erg Chebbi desert dune in a nomad tented camp (possibility to upgrade to Luxury camp)
- Erg Chebbi Camel Trekking tour at sunset
Services to be excluded :
Request more information :
- Tell us about your vacation on the short form below!
- How many people are you traveling with?
- Tell us a little about yourself and let us know any questions you may have about this tour. Our travel experts are standing by to respond personally to you.